Saturday, May 14, 2011

WIN: vintage accesories from Mmotl!



As I'm sure you have all gathered by now, I'm a sucker for anything floral and vintage. You can imagine my delight when I came across this little shop on Etsy- and Michenzie offered up $10 store credit!
So, what does $10 get you?

You could buy these vintage earrings....


OR this lovely hair clip


OR this lovely vintage bobby pin!


If you're a fan of affordable hair accessories (like you KNOW I am) then enter away!

Here's how:
-Visit MMotl's Shop and comment here with the item you would select if you win.
-This is open to Wishful Thinking followers only. Become one?

The giveaway is open until May 19th and the winner will be chosen randomly. Stop back on the 20th to see if it's YOU!

Best of luck to all you lovely ladies.


0 Kata² Orang:

LuaHKaN PeRaSaaN aNDa